What is your sick policy?:
No child or adult with any symptoms of illness may attend.
These symptoms include, but are not limited to: runny nose, crusty nose, sneezing, coughing (even residual coughing), fever, tummy ache, rash or wheezing.
Toddle Tunes sick policy:
•"cancel if your baby, you or anyone in your household has been sick or has had any symptoms the week of your class". In other words if your child is sick the day before class - we ask that you keep him out until the following week even if the symptoms are better. Please do not "wait to see" if they are better for the next day or for their class day.
• If they are sick the week of their class, just cancel, email & wait a full week before returning - and then only if all symptoms are completely gone. No make ups the same week as an illness.
• If you have siblings and one is sick - please cancel both for that week, even if the other doesn't appear to be sick yet. Most of the time siblings share their germs ;)
• If your child does not appear sick yet, but you know they've been exposed to another child or adult who is sick: cancel, email & wait a full week before returning.
• If your child has a excessive runny noses that you suspect is from a bad teething episode: cancel, email & wait a full week before returning.
Although you may be right, you cannot be sure and we cannot risk it.
There are NO exceptions to any part of our sick policy and failure to heed them is cause for termination of contract and refusal of service at any time during your tuition.What if I have to miss a class?:
You will NOT lose your credit as long as you use our CANCELLATION FORM to cancel.
You may also call in (at 323-446-7348) giving the dates you will be absent and when you will be returning. *Please note we cannot return these calls nor schedule a make up via phone. If you need a make up, please use our CANCEL FORM.
You will get an extension on your tuition as long as we receive your form or call. If you are gone for 3 weeks without notice, you will be charged for 3 credits for the missed classes and the rest will be held until we hear from you.
24 hours is not required for cancels, but for a make up class in a different time - we do need 24 hours notice to book the make up class.
Also, you do not have to take a make up class as the credit is not lost but "rolled over" or "tacked onto" the end of your tuition.*There are NO make ups for illness related cancellations.Can I come into a class for a make up without notifying the office as long as it's the right age group?
Sorry,but no. You will need a reservation for make ups also. Please use the above mentioned CANCEL FORM.The penalty for coming to a class time that is not your regular time without notice to the office beforehand (crashing) is a -2 credits to your account and possible no resign or refusal of further service.My friend wants to bring her child to join my class, can I bring her with me?:
Sorry, not without notice. Every parent must reserve their class with us themselves. You cannot sign up for someone else. Please have your friend use the FREE TRIAL FORM
to reserve their free trial.
A RESERVATION is required for ALL CLASSES. I am sorry, at this time we cannot take reservations via phone.Can I bring my older child to my baby's class?:
Sorry, for safety & other reasons, an older child may not attend a younger child's class. You may, however bring a younger child to an older child's class if they are siblings.
If you have two children and one is older, please choose the older child's age group for your class and always contact the office before coming so that we can add you the schedule.What are your other policies?:
• We ask that you remove your shoes before entering the classroom.
• We ask for no food and drink or toys from home inside the classroom.
• Toddle Tunes® supports breast feeding, and while we do not prohibit mothers from breast feeding in class, we "request" that you use our designated area for the benefit of the other babies as sometimes this can be distracting for them. :) Toddle Tunes does not penalize any mother for disregarding this request (In Compliance with CA Civil Code 43.3).
• Please do not change your baby's diaper in the classroom. We have an area for that too.
• We ask that you help the children focus on the class by minimizing disruption such as excessive talking during class time by parents or disruptive behavior by a child.
• We have a zero tolerance for hitting, pushing, hair pulling, running or aggressive behavior by any child in the classroom. Although we know this is normal for some children at a young age, it is not appropriate, safe or permissible in our classroom.
• Please let us know of your absences. If you miss 3 classes in a row without notice, your classes will go on hold and you will have to work your way back into the schedule when you return.
• Credits expire one year from the date of your purchase.What is your policy for soliciting my business's service to other parents in my class?
We have a strict NO SOLICITING policy. The penalty for soliciting other parents at Toddle Tunes for anything is an automatic refusal of service with NO REFUND OF TUITION.What is your policy for refunds?
We have a "no refund" policy. We offer a free trial class and your credits are good for up to a year from the date of purchase.
We do not give refunds of any kind, in any way, in any form if your classes have been put on hold for unexcused absences.
Toddle Tunes® reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. These policies can change and it is solely the responsibility of the parent to keep abreast of our policies which are posted here and in our classroom.
• By signing up online with our form, you have agreed to all policies posted here and agree to keep abreast of our polices. By signing up online with our form you have released and waived any and all claims, liabilities and actions of any kind against Toddle Tunes®, Bat Music, Inc, Lisa Mueller and Matthew Mueller or any teachers hired. It is solely each parent's responsibility to read and know these policies.
**Toddle Tunes® is not responsible for any items left in the classroom. We have a lost and found section which you are welcome to go through if you feel you've left something behind.
Toddle Tunes® appreciates your business. We have only a few policies that we feel are necessary for you and others sharing the classroom with you to get the most out of the classes we have to offer. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.